With a fresh, bold and brighter look Dulux Powder Coatings have relaunched their website!
The website aims to make specifying easier for industry professionals, featuring more informative information and a great array of new imagery, allowing visitors to identify project needs easily by:
- Project type – Whether it be a residential, a commercial or a non-habitable project
- Colour – Explore the Dulux Powder Coating range – whether it be a solid colour, a bright solid colour, a pearlescent effect, or an anodised look finish
- Warranty – Find out about Dulux Alumi Shield™ or Dulux Steel Shield™ warranty offered by Dulux Accredited Powder Coaters, and the Alumi Shield Prime Residential warranty available from Dulux Prime Accredited Powder Coaters.
- Find a Powder Coater – Easily search for a Dulux Accredited Powder Coater or Dulux Prime Accredited Powder Coater through our new search tool and take the uncertainty out of your next powder coating project
- Tech Advice – View resources to help you plan for your powder coating project and information on how to keep powder coated assets looking their best.
- Gallery – Dulux powder products are used on a number of prominent buildings throughout New Zealand and Australia. From houses to high rises, take a look at some stand out projects featuring different Dulux Powder colours and finishes.
- BIM downloads – You can now download all the Dulux powders colour range in Revit and Archicad formats to help when designing your projects. Ranges can be downloaded individually, as ranges or all together, plus you can access the Revit Virtual Showroom project file, which provides users with an overview of the Revit content’s visualisation, documentation and scheduling capability in a Revit project environment.
To begin ordering from our full range of swatches, brochures, and colour selector cards and stay up to date simply register for your account by clicking here
Don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list so you can keep up to date with new and product information!